Monday, March 21, 2011

TIME TO NOT OVERTHINK.

© Siri Hol
This project is finally coming together, it's still far from finished though. The fact that there's no deadline makes it sometimes hard to work on projects like this. For example, the ending of the story has changed a couple of times and still I'm not sure if it's going to stay the way it is now. I don't have to finish today, so why not think about it some more? Then again, all this thinking will only make it better.  The choices I made so far are very well thought out. I don't have to overthink it, so my story doesn't get lame or too obvious.  So if I won't, this will turn out to be successful. I'm hoping this will be finished this spring!

2 comments:

Helmi said...

Bijzonder werk, leuk. Die 'XXL-toy' is ook super!

Siri Hol said...

Bedankt! :)